Last updated: May 25, 2020
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains how we use any personal information that you provide to us through our website (www.vieaura.com).
Collecting and processing your personal information
• We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you request for a meeting with us
• You have given us permission to do so
• The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
• To comply with the law
What categories of personal information we collect
We collect the following categories of personal information that you choose to provide us on our website (www.vieaura.com):
• Email Address
• First name and last name
• Location information
• IP address
• Device fingerprints
We may also collect personal information that you give us during your communication with us regarding our services, such as technical support threads.
Why we collect personal information
We use your data for:
• To operate and maintain our service
• To notify you about changes to our service
• To provide customer support
How we collect your personal data
We collect data in two ways:
• Data that you provide to us
• Data that we collect through third-party services.
We collect your data during your communication with us regarding our services, such as meeting requests, technical support threads. That’s the data that you provide to us.
The third-party tools we use on our website will only insert cookies and other tracking technologies if consented by you. We track your consent once you click ‘Accept’ on our web page. You can manage your permissions by contacting us: firstname.lastname@example.org
With whom we share the collected personal information
These third party companies and individuals have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We share or disclose your personal information with the following third-party service providers:
We use analytical software to gather statistical information about our website visitors. The plugins we use include:
• Google Analytics
We use social media tools on our website to enable sharing from our website. These plugins may share content you provide to third parties. They include:
What are your rights as the owner of personal information
You have the following data protection rights:
• The right to access to your data
• The right to update or correct your data
• The right to object to the use of your data
• The right to restrict the use of your data
• The right to transfer your data to another data controller
• The right to the erasure of your data
• The right to withdraw consent
• The right to non-discrimination related to the exercising of your rights under the GDPR and CCPA
• The right to obtain information about the personal data we have collected from you and sold or disclosed to other subjects, if you are a California resident
• The right to opt-out from sales of your personal information to third parties
• In addition, if you are a California resident, you have the right to request from us to disclose to you the following:
• The categories of personal information we have collected about you
• The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected
• The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information
• The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information
• The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you
How can you exercise your rights as the owner of personal information
You may submit your requests to exercise your right under the GDPR and CCPA by:
• Email: email@example.com
• Website: www.vieaura.com
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
Do not track signals
We do not track your online behavior over time and across different internet websites or online services. However, some of the third-party services we use may do so. If you want to prevent them from tracking you, you can do so right from your browser.
Location and transfer of your personal information
Storage and deletion of your personal information
We will retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods. We will store your personal information for the period of providing our services to you. After that, we will erase all your personal information that we have, except when we need to keep such information for a longer period to comply with applicable law or resolve disputes.
Following the deletion of your personal information from our database, the related backup data will be deleted, generally within 30 days.
Security of your personal information
We take appropriate technical measures for keeping your personal information confidential and protected against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. We use technical safeguards measures including
The security of your personal information also depends on your protection of your user account. Please use a unique and strong password, and keep your login credentials secret. Also, be sure to log out after having used our services from a shared computer.
Links to third-party Websites
Protecting your child’s privacy
Our services are not aimed to anyone under the age of 18 (‘Children’). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we will remove that information from our servers.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or this Policy, please contact us at
• By visiting this page on our website: https://vieaura.com/